I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! Andrew and I have been visiting my family for a few days, and then we’re off to Phoenix soon to visit with his family. Since we’ve been in Pennsylvania, we’ve made this gluten-free chocolate chip pumpkin bread three times! Yes, it’s that good!
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread (Gluten Free)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (unsweetened)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- butter or coconut oil for greasing the pan
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease an 8″ x 4″ loaf pan with butter or coconut oil, set aside. In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, eggs, almond butter, vanilla extract, and maple syrup and stir until well combined. Stir in the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and powder, and salt and mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and transfer the batter to the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until a tester inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Let cool at least somewhat before slicing.