Is anyone else dealing with a holiday leftovers situation? After a visit with my family in Pennsylvania, we’re spending this week in Phoenix with Andrew’s family. We had a delicious standing rib roast with Yorkshire pudding for our Chrismukkah dinner and now are enjoying some sliders made from the leftovers. If you’re not having any roast beef over the holidays, here are some other ideas for leftovers of all kinds!
Leftover Ham = ham & swiss sliders, breakfast strata, or split pea soup
Leftover Turkey = turkey noodle soup, turkey pot pie, or turkey curry
Leftover Eggnog = French toast
Leftover Sweet Potatoes = Sweet Potato Cakes
Roast Beef Sliders with Horseradish Cream
- Hawaiian dinner rolls
- leftover roast beef, sliced
- 1 cup cold whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp refrigerated prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- Make the horseradish cream: Pour the whipping cream into a large mixing bowl and using an electric mixer, whip on high until the cream forms stiff peaks, about 5 minutes. Gently mix in horseradish, lemon juice, and salt.
- Assemble the sliders: Split rolls in half, add a few slices of beef and a dollop of the horseradish cream to each one. Enjoy!